The course is aimed at students who have no previous knowledge of the language.In the class major emphasis is on the spoken tongue, although students are encouraged to do some of the written exercises with audios based on the topics discussed in the class. With the completion of course at this level student will be able to use the language frequently and in other forms Present, Command, Present Continuous & Future Tense.
Students will be able to:
- talk about themselves: name, job, nationality
- talk about their interests
- talk about countries, their situation and the weather
- ask for products in a shop
- talk about likes and dislikes
- talk about people, their personalities and their appearance
- talk about personal habits
- talk about food and eating habits
- order food in a restaurant
- describe places and ask for directions in a new place
- talk about skills
At the end of the course, students will be able to interact in a simple way, being able to ask and answer questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics.
This level of course will be covering all forms of past tense used in Spanish on complex conversations will be included to improve the listening skills. At the end of this course students will be able to:
- describe and compare objects;
- talk about the house and its rooms;
- talk about the family and likeness amongst members of the family;
- deal with invitations, introductions, greetings, ask for favours
- talk about the time and timetables;
- talk about past experiences;
- talk about future projects;
- talk about weight and measurements.
- narrate past stories using simple structures
- talk about habits in the past
- talk about their emotions
- talk about their health
- give advice
- give basic instructions and commands
- use conditional structures
At this level of course student will be able to:
- Express prohibition, obligation and impersonality
- Deal with phone calls in different contexts (business, everyday situations)
- Use the reported speech
- Use correctly direct and indirect object pronouns
- Tell jokes and talk about films using several connectors of speech
- Use all past tenses (perfecto, indefinido, imperfecto, pluscuamperfecto) when telling a story.
The advanced course of Spanish will help you to speak the tongue effortlessly and frequently. Student will be able to formulate the point expressed in complex texts and on abstract topics. He/she will be able to understand and discussions can be done in specialised fields. You will be able to speak the lingo very spontaneously.Candidate will be able to express yourselves using complex structures that require the use of the Subjunctive mood.
|CORPORATE TRAINING||1 HR/batch||1200|
|Hourly Classes||800 INR offline/hr||600 INR online/hr|