BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Job Type: Part Time/Freelance/Online-Home Based
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead generation, selling the courses to the students, college graduates, company professionals over calls or personal meetings and taking registrations.
- Maintaining the database of existing and new clients.
- Identifying the prospects, seeking for foreign languages trainings, through tutoring websites and other online/offline platforms. Explaining them the benefits of learning foreign languages.
- Interacting with the management of colleges, schools, institutions, and corporates to get the foreign languages training requirements.
- Strategizing marketing activities to generate new registrations for language courses with ARVSL.
- Achieving sales target by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Building up relationship with the leading foreign languages training institutes PAN India for empanelment.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular effective communication and identify new business development opportunities.
- Market research to get the leads, updating the language trainers with the recent methodologies of online training practice in India and abroad.
- Manage accounts relating to revenue, maximizing sales, Client retention, referrals and customer acquisition.
- Any Graduate/Undergraduate.
- Must have excellent communication skills, presentation skills.
- Should be proficient in working with computer, software skills such as working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing and handling students, college graduates, professionals from MNCs.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Industry Type / Functional Area
- Education / Sales, Business Development, lead generation.